One of Chicago and New York's most acclaimed contemporary Japanese restaurants has found its way into the Mirage. Japonais offers a wide selection of entrees in addition to an extensive sushi menu. Conde Nast Traveler has named it in its list of "Top 66 Restaurants in the World."
The lounge area is open from 3 p.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. Thursday through Saturday.
The Robata Japanese Grill offers skewered and grilled items over Japanese charcoal from 3 p.m. until the kitchen closes each evening.
A late night menu is served Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. in the lounge. Taiko Thursdays are from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. and feature the late night menu with a performance at midnight by a traditional Japanese Taiko drummer.
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- Driver sought in hit-and-run that kills pedestrian near Mandalay Bay
- Metro Police investigating extortion attempt targeting GOP assemblyman
- Driver suffers head injury in two-car crash near Windmill and Eastern
- Vegas Play of the Day: Houston Rockets at Detroit Pistons