Hooters Casino Hotel
Located at the South side of the Strip, across from MGM, Hooters Casino is delightfully tacky, yet unrefined and embodies all that is great about Las Vegas.
That includes more than 200 Hooters Girls and live table games — including the all new i-Tables. Hooters Casino also features DJs and live entertainment, a 24-hour tropical pool and the largest Hooters Restaurant.
When you check in, you'll get a bright, colorful, comfortable room, loaded with amenities. And when you check out, you'll leave a few more bucks in your pocket to make it easier to come back next time.
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey’s definition of happiness: ‘The absence of wants’
- Week 16 NFL picks and game of the week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Rebels know what they’re up against in balanced, 14th-ranked Utah
- Vegas Play of the Day: Utah vs. Colorado State in Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
- New video shows Rice and fiancee in aftermath of punch