Hooters Casino Hotel
Located at the South side of the Strip, across from MGM, Hooters Casino is delightfully tacky, yet unrefined and embodies all that is great about Las Vegas.
That includes more than 200 Hooters Girls and live table games — including the all new i-Tables. Hooters Casino also features DJs and live entertainment, a 24-hour tropical pool and the largest Hooters Restaurant.
When you check in, you'll get a bright, colorful, comfortable room, loaded with amenities. And when you check out, you'll leave a few more bucks in your pocket to make it easier to come back next time.
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’