Haze Nightclub is a cutting-edge space which encourages guests to question their sense of perception and reality. The nightclub features large hanging props over the entryway draws guests to a grand staircase transporting them to the mezzanine level where they can enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the action below. The main dance floor peers up at a wall of interactive projection screens spanning 100 feet on a performance structure where impromptu acts regularly take place. Suede walls and plush surfaces define the interior, including a two-story wall of lights.
ARIA’s premier nightspot, HAZE, offers the perfect early start to the weekend, catering to mavens of the Vegas nightlife scene and locals with the hottest music spun by resident DJs Karma and David Christian as well as the most exciting special guests imaginable.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Table reservations: Y
- Bottle service: Yes
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’
- Wild, wacky and sexy ‘Absinthe’ celebrates third anniversary, 1,500-plus shows
- Rebels pick former league rival to join coaching staff