Hash House A Go Go at The Quad
Hash House A Go Go is famous for its creative menu offerings, over-sized portions, unique presentation and a tradition of using only the freshest ingredients.
It’s been featured on TV's "Man V. Food," where host Adam Richman sank his teeth into the Fried Chicken Farm Benedict at the Hash House A Go Go on West Sahara.
Breakfast fare includes flapjacks that overflow the sides of the plate, breakfast scrambles, signature hashes and farm Benedicts.
The lunch and dinner menu features chicken and sage waffles, one-pound burgers stuffed with bacon and mashed potatoes, sandwiches like the Kokomo, stuffed with meatloaf and smoked mozzarella, and salads like the Big O Caesar.
And you can wash it all down with a signature cocktail, like the BLT Bloody Mary.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Dotty’s owner gets gaming license for revamped Hacienda casino
- 2013 NYE fireworks on the Strip to include music by Pitbull, Rihanna, Poison and Sinatra
- Photos: December views of the Strip, downtown, the High Roller and Trevor Brazile up high in the sky
- Target: 40 million card accounts may have been breached
- DA: No charges in beating death at South Point