Hash House A Go Go at The Quad
Hash House A Go Go is famous for its creative menu offerings, over-sized portions, unique presentation and a tradition of using only the freshest ingredients.
It’s been featured on TV's "Man V. Food," where host Adam Richman sank his teeth into the Fried Chicken Farm Benedict at the Hash House A Go Go on West Sahara.
Breakfast fare includes flapjacks that overflow the sides of the plate, breakfast scrambles, signature hashes and farm Benedicts.
The lunch and dinner menu features chicken and sage waffles, one-pound burgers stuffed with bacon and mashed potatoes, sandwiches like the Kokomo, stuffed with meatloaf and smoked mozzarella, and salads like the Big O Caesar.
And you can wash it all down with a signature cocktail, like the BLT Bloody Mary.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas ties record for rainfall on today’s date