Just as distinctive as it's famous neighbors Caesar's Palace and The Venetian, Harrah's Las Vegas has been entertaining guests since 1973. The 87,700-square foot casino is filled with 1,520 slot machines and 107 gaming tables. Outside the casino, guests are able to experience fun in a street-fair atmosphere at the Carnival Court, an outdoor lounge with live entertainment (including the bartenders), food stands and outdoor shops.
At Harrah's comedy is King, and that has never been more apparent then the comedy acts of Rita Rudner, the Mac King Comedy Magic Show and the Improv Comedy Club. After the show, guests are more than welcome to laugh at their friends at The Piano Bar, famous for its dueling pianos and karaoke. Most recently, Harrah's added tribute show "Legends in Concert" to its list of entertainment.
Restaurants like Ming's offers Asian cuisine, while Ruth's Chris Steak House offers guests fine steaks and fresh seafood. Toby Keith's I Love This Bar is a country-themed bar with a restaurant, live music and the occasional appearance from Keith himself.
- Defending the Caveman at Harrah's
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Harrah's Carnaval Court
- Every Sunday, Monday
- Big Elvis
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- An Evening With Jason Alexander and His Hair
- Every Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Construction to begin on downtown beautification project
- Holly Madison again delays opening of burlesque speakeasy, talks baby and reality TV show plans
- Ex-girlfriend, kicked-over motorcycle sparked fight that led to fatal stabbing, police say
- Las Vegas has three fatal stabbings in 24 hours, but police say not to worry