Hard Rock Pool
The Hard Rock pool complex has all the prerequisites of a little slice of paradise: water, sand, palm trees, a waterslide, swim-up blackjack, cocktails, fully-equipped cabanas, a dance floor, DJs and of course, plenty of sizzling flesh exposed in all its tanned and toned glory. The pool complex consists of Nirvana Pool, Paradise Beach and Breathe Lounge, a poolside escape for those seeking more privacy.
Beachlife Parties begin April 19, with Summercamp Fridays; April 20 for Nectar Music Festival Saturdays; April 21 for Rehab Sundays and April 22 for Relax Mondays.
Cover charges for men starts at $30 on Saturdays and $50 on Sundays. Cover charges for women starts at $20 on Saturdays and $30 on Sundays. There will be different promotions for different events. Resident DJs include Richard Beynon, DJ Shift, Robbie Rivera and Juicy Beach.
Locals can get in free on weekdays, but not always on weekends — check the website for specials.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Unknown
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Locals free on weekdays.
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Report: Poor personal finances hurt economic future of many Nevadans
- White Castle reopens after closing to restock amid huge crowds
- 4 buddies did unheard of in ‘World Series’ of NFL betting
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Kayden Kross, new president of Arrangement Finders
- Las Vegas Sands has tough 4th quarter in China, but profits still up