Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis, a AAA Four Diamond restaurant, features USDA Prime dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, signature appetizers and unique side dishes - all carefully prepared by a hand-picked team of master chefs. Steaks start with the best cuts of meat, seasoned simply and cooked to perfection.
The bar opens daily at 4 p.m. with Happy Hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. , featuring appetizers. Wine lovers will appreciate a selection of more than 2,500 bottles in perfectly temperature-controlled display cases.
Live piano bar entertainment is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
Radke also says the fried chicken is the best in Henderson.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- FBI conducts raid at house owned by rapper Mally Mall
- Giant Harley dealership opening in Las Vegas this week
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger critically injured in weekend crash
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- 45 dogs dead in fire at house owned by North Las Vegas councilman