Green Valley Ranch
The Mediterranean-themed Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa in Henderson is a luxurious getaway from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. The resort’s spa, health club and pools offer visitors pampering, while providing a family-friendly environment off the Strip.
The resort has won the AAA prestigious Four Diamond Award. Hotel rooms feature down pillows and comforters, white marble bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the surrounding mountains. It continues through the rest of the property with a faux beach, poolside cabanas and an indulgent spa.
Guests can enjoy almost anything and everything in dining at Green Valley; from the fine dining of Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis to the comfort food of the The Grand Cafe. The Feast Around the World Buffet offers all-you-can-eat tastes from around the globe with six live-action cooking stations while Terra Verde serves up a taste of Italy.
The resort includes over 450 guest rooms and more than 80 luxury suites. The casino offers 55 table games, more than 2,200 slot and video poker machines and a 22-table poker room, plus a race and sports book that seats 220, including a VIP seating section.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Nico & Vinz at Foxtail Nightclub; Dirty South, Deep Dish, Pete Tong at Life Nightclub
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab
- Miguel, with girlfriend Nazanin Mandi, performs at Hyde Bellagio