Gordon Ramsay Steak
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, known for his personality on the TV shows "Hell's Kitchen," "MasterChef" and "Kitchen Nightmares," has opened a steakhouse at Paris Las Vegas featuring aged cuts of beef, seafood, French-influenced sides and desserts.
The upscale restaurant has seating for 274, a large bar area, a chef's table and a private dining room.
The restaurant offers guests a look at the exclusive beef aging program created by Ramsay and his culinary team. The menu selections range from traditional steakhouse fare to Ramsay's signature fish and chips and Roasted Beef Wellington.
The dining room is open 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily. The bar/lounge is open 4:30 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 4:30 p.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays.
Brock Radke, Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, calls it "the Firebrand" in his 2012 list of the top 10 steakhouses in Las Vegas.
Celebrities are often seen there, including actor Steve Buscemi.
- Cuisine: Steak, British, French, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Brody Jenner, with girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter, debuts as DJ at Hyde Bellagio
- Man arrested in string of Las Vegas sexual assaults
- Two mothers brace for sentencing in killing of Luxor dancer
- David Furnish: New lounge Fizz is all about champagne wishes and caviar dreams
- How does a bill become law in D.C.? Follow Joe Heck’s case study