The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?