The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’