The Gold Spike
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
Open 24 hours
- Billionaire James Packer seeking return to Las Vegas
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Michael Godard: Las Vegas pop artist witnesses McCarran’s midnight circus
- Boyd Gaming sees slight dip in quarterly revenue
- Health insurance rates likely to rise for Nevadans next year