A stunning combination of art and nightlife, Gallery Nightclub, from Diversified Entertainment (the company behind Chateau at Paris Las Vegas) presents a shared 25,000-square-foot footprint with the Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon—slated to open in May.
The club features walls printed with warm-hued murals of oversized library books and a sitting area with leather and riveted-metal chairs reminiscent of an old-school airplane. Further along, black faux-leather walls with brass portholes open up onto an expansive main room filled with cushy, round VIP booths and red, mirrored tables.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: No
- Private rooms: No
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Table reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Local Ladies are Free
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: Wednesdays
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Gaming board rejects application of former Las Vegas casino exec
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Residents get some long-awaited details about massive I-15 widening project
- David Beckham: Soccer superstar and … hotelier? Plus, Spice Girls mini-residency in Las Vegas?
- Q+A: Clay Walker talks the Venetian, NFR, Multiple Sclerosis, blackjack and his life lessons