Fremont East District
Who needs the Strip? Fremont East District in downtown Las Vegas offers a happening nightlife and cultural scene without the crowd and clutter of the mega-resorts on the Strip. Beauty Bar offers plenty of live music, while The Griffin and Downtown Cocktail Lounge provide a perfect place to relax with a drink and good company.
- Preview: 2013 American Country Awards on Fox has stars galore, plus, our ‘Jubilee!’ showgirls
- Britney Spears is back in Las Vegas to begin stage rehearsals for ‘Piece of Me’
- Crazy! Circus Circus’ new roller coaster El Loco to open in January
- Will Wrangler National Finals Rodeo up and get all Miss America on us?
- Sexual harassment? Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand