Fleur by Hubert Keller
Enjoy the world's finest tastes gathered from around the globe and tastefully presented on small plates by "Top Chef" Master Chef Hubert Keller. Fleur offers casual seating at the bar, lounge and patio as well as a more intimate experience in its dining room. Keller's restaurant features French cooking accented with Mediterranean flavors.
He also takes cocktails to the next level, using liquid nitrogen as part of his mixology. Looking for a $5,000 burger fix? High-rollers can indulge in his foie gras and black truffle-topped Kobe burger.
Fleur is listed in the book “Eating Las Vegas 2013: The 50 Essential Restaurants.”
Lunch is served 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dinner is 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: French
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Fleur Belgian-Style Beer Pairing Dinner:
- Monday, March 24
- Developer bashes predecessor for not finishing Summerlin mall
- Strip Scribbles: Bikini tops drop as pool season opens; Daniel Boulud Brasserie confirmed; SHM film
- School police: Parent’s inquiry about relationship led to sub’s arrest
- 2014 Miss USA Pageant heads to the Louisiana bayou in June
- Photos: Miss Nevada, Frank Mir and Jeff Timmons and Men of the Strip toast Rockhouse’s first anniversary