Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Fleming's in Las Vegas features the finest prime steak and an award-winning wine list. They have 100 wines by the glass and a menu of steak and seafood, including Bone-In Rib Eye and the Chef's Nightly Specials.
And you might try the 50 Shades of Rosé cocktail, which was reviewed by the Las Vegas Weekly's Sabrina Chapman.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Fleming's Prime Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Gordon Ramsay toasts two restaurants’ first anniversaries with beer, cake and champagne
- Random bag searches halted at Downtown Container Park
- Reno police investigate suspicious death at casino
- Man says judge penalized him for ‘Pimp Daddy’ tattoo
- Britney Spears, with British accent intact, guest stars on ‘Surprise, Surprise’