Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Fleming's in Las Vegas features the finest prime steak and an award-winning wine list. They have 100 wines by the glass and a menu of steak and seafood, including Bone-In Rib Eye and the Chef's Nightly Specials.
And you might try the 50 Shades of Rosé cocktail, which was reviewed by the Las Vegas Weekly's Sabrina Chapman.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Fleming's Prime Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Bellagio robber spent stolen cash on prostitutes, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Flooding does significant damage to homes on Mount Charleston