Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Fleming's in Las Vegas features the finest prime steak and an award-winning wine list. They have 100 wines by the glass and a menu of steak and seafood, including Bone-In Rib Eye and the Chef's Nightly Specials.
And you might try the 50 Shades of Rosé cocktail, which was reviewed by the Las Vegas Weekly's Sabrina Chapman.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Fleming's Prime Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Steak
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- The Social Register’s Business Networking hosted by To Africa Tours & Safari:
- Thursday, Oct. 16
- HOA foreclosure ruling ‘a win for Nevada,’ Las Vegas investor says
- Tony Hsieh issues statement on layoffs, outlines five-year plan for Downtown Project
- Monica Fung is crowned 2014 Miss Asian Las Vegas
- Community ponders potential ripple effect of Downtown Project shake-up
- The favorite hotel of multimillionaires? Hint: It’s in Las Vegas