Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
The Fiesta Henderson, with its Southwestern design and good room rates, is a locals casino near Henderson's Black Mountains.
The Fiesta's rooms boast views of the Strip of the pool and mountains. With more than 70,000 square feet of casino space, guests will find more than 1,600 slot and video poker machines, the most popular table games, a bingo room and a keno lounge. The race and sports book has four giant screen TVs, 25 HD plasma TVs and 91 individual monitors. Lines are offered on all major sporting events, including NASCAR, golf, tennis, boxing and all the top races. .
The dining options at the Fiesta Henderson include the Festival Buffet, Fuego Steakhouse and Amigo's, along with several quick eateries.
- Henderson Rotary
- Every Tuesday
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting