A myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls at Excalibur.
The resort offers 3,981 guest rooms, dozens of shops, an expansive pool complex, a wedding chapel featuring Medieval costume ceremonies, the relaxing Spa at Excalibur and a convention area with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
Excalibur also is home to a wide range of dining and entertainment experiences including the fresh, Italian fare of Buca di Beppo, Dick’s Last Resort, The Steakhouse at Camelot, the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees.
- FBI conducts raid at house owned by rapper Mally Mall
- Giant Harley dealership opening in Las Vegas this week
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger critically injured in weekend crash
- 45 dogs dead in fire at house owned by North Las Vegas councilman