A myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls at Excalibur.
The resort offers 3,981 guest rooms, dozens of shops, an expansive pool complex, a wedding chapel featuring Medieval costume ceremonies, the relaxing Spa at Excalibur and a convention area with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
Excalibur also is home to a wide range of dining and entertainment experiences including the fresh, Italian fare of Buca di Beppo, Dick’s Last Resort, The Steakhouse at Camelot, the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees.
- MGM Resorts fined $100,000 over gaming complaint at Aria
- Groundwater loss in the Southwest called ‘shocking’
- ‘Jersey Boys’ star Jason Kappus: ‘I’ve got the wife, a kid, the dog, and the house is on its way’
- Police seek answers in Las Vegas developer’s shooting death in Utah
- Weekend best bets: Styx, ‘The Voice’ and Summer Santa Rampage