A myriad of entertainment, enjoyable food and comfortable accommodations make for an inviting atmosphere within the castle walls at Excalibur.
The resort offers 3,981 guest rooms, dozens of shops, an expansive pool complex, a wedding chapel featuring Medieval costume ceremonies, the relaxing Spa at Excalibur and a convention area with more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
Excalibur also is home to a wide range of dining and entertainment experiences including the fresh, Italian fare of Buca di Beppo, Dick’s Last Resort, The Steakhouse at Camelot, the Tournament of Kings dinner show, the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under and the sounds of The Australian Bee Gees.
- Lawyer: Metro officer had no knowledge of child porn images
- PBR World Finals Round 2: Matt Triplett of Montana rules the second night
- Multiple drivers cited within hours of Uber launch
- 2 arrested, 2 sought in gunpoint robberies near Las Vegas Strip
- Judge puts the kibosh on ridesharing Uber in Nevada, for now