Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Nazarian out of day-to-day operations at SLS
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Las Vegas’ underwater mortgage rate improving but still worst in nation
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Battle lines: Why unions are preparing for an assault in the Nevada Legislature