Located in downtown Las Vegas, the El Cortez is one of the city's longest-standing hotel-casinos.
The 45,000 square foot casino includes more than 1,000 slots, blackjack, craps, keno, Pai Gow poker, roulette and Megabucks. The poker room offers three tables of Texas Hold 'Em and seven-card stud.
Dining choices at El Cortez include The Flame Steakhouse, where steaks and seafood are served Wednesdays through Sundays, and Cafe Cortez, where comfort food favorites are served 24-hours a day.
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season