The exterior of the Eastside Cannery Hotel and Casino stands out among the Boulder Strip with its saw-tooth roofline and bluish hue. Like its North Las Vegas sister property, nostalgic murals decorate the outside of the building. Inside, visitors are transported to the industrial era with open-truss ceilings, oversized and exposed mechanical details throughout the property.
Within the 16-story hotel tower, the 307 guest rooms and suites resemble the property’s industrial feel and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, giving guests views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountains. Standard rooms measure in at more than 450 square feet, but visitors booking a corner room are treated to more than 600 square feet of room space and even more spectacular views.
The 65,000-square foot casino keeps the action going with more than 2,000 slots, 26 table games and a 450-seat bingo hall. Five restaurants tempt the palate. Live music can be found at The Pinups Bar and Marilyn’s. The 18,000-square foot Casablanca Room features headline performers and boxing/wrestling/martial arts matches.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king