The exterior of the Eastside Cannery Hotel and Casino stands out among the Boulder Strip with its saw-tooth roofline and bluish hue. Like its North Las Vegas sister property, nostalgic murals decorate the outside of the building. Inside, visitors are transported to the industrial era with open-truss ceilings, oversized and exposed mechanical details throughout the property.
Within the 16-story hotel tower, the 307 guest rooms and suites resemble the property’s industrial feel and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, giving guests views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountains. Standard rooms measure in at more than 450 square feet, but visitors booking a corner room are treated to more than 600 square feet of room space and even more spectacular views.
The 65,000-square foot casino keeps the action going with more than 2,000 slots, 26 table games and a 450-seat bingo hall. Five restaurants tempt the palate. Live music can be found at The Pinups Bar and Marilyn’s. The 18,000-square foot Casablanca Room features headline performers and boxing/wrestling/martial arts matches.
- Photos: Shania Twain leads Great Santa Run to ninth consecutive victory
- Officer-involved shooting rattles nearby neighbors, sending them packing
- Here’s why Nevada voters may go for a 2 percent business tax next year
- Rebels will ring in the New Year in Heart of Dallas Bowl against North Texas
- Celebrity/Media NFL Picks Week 14: Andrew Freeman of ‘Rock Vault’ is the contest’s lead singer