d. vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
Located in Monte Carlo Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, d. vino boasts a comfortable yet modern dining room with exposed brick walls, tiled and hardwood floors, elegant mirrors and wrought-iron chandeliers. Rich hues of chocolate, tan and golden yellow are found throughout the restaurant. The focal points of the restaurant are a mosaic–tiled, wood-fired pizza oven and an authentic Vespa mounted over the bar. The restaurant also has a “cava” area with barreled ceilings and wine bottles lining the walls, three private dining rooms and a chef’s table.
D. Vino serves fresh and seasonal Italian cuisine from the Italian regions of Calabria, Umbria, Aquila, Lazio and Basilicata. Chef Michael Shaughnessy creates savory dishes inspired by Italian provinces – everything from Veal Ravioli to fresh seafood dishes.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’