Desert Rose Golf Course
- Fax: 702-431-7910
Desert Rose Golf Course - is nestled in the eastern portion of Old Las Vegas, just minutes from The Strip. The course was one of the first golf facilities built in Las Vegas and has all the charm of an early modern design.
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Wild, wacky and sexy ‘Absinthe’ celebrates third anniversary, 1,500-plus shows
- City Council votes to allow horse-drawn carriages downtown
- Developers moving forward on huge North Las Vegas community