Daylight Beach Club
Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay, which was inspired by European hotspot Ibiza, is 4,400-square-foot pool framed by 70 daybeds, 23 cabanas and two bungalows available by reservation. All cabanas include safes, and bungalows feature private restrooms, servers and pools.
According to Light Group founder Andrew Sasson, "I’ve spent years traveling and researching the international beach club scene, and I’m confident that Daylight Beach Club will offer our guests a truly unique and unparalleled experience. With our out-of-the-box thinking and design, we are creating something unique and will once again revolutionize the daylife and entertainment scene in Las Vegas and beyond.”
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Photos: Farrah Abraham’s weekend at Ghostbar Dayclub, AVN and Life
- Las Vegas philanthropists to meet to talk strategies, successes
- Las Vegas teen was ‘living out his dream’ before death at college dorm
- Charges added in Metro Police officer robbery, assault case