Daylight Beach Club
Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay, which was inspired by European hotspot Ibiza, is 4,400-square-foot pool framed by 70 daybeds, 23 cabanas and two bungalows available by reservation. All cabanas include safes, and bungalows feature private restrooms, servers and pools.
According to Light Group founder Andrew Sasson, "I’ve spent years traveling and researching the international beach club scene, and I’m confident that Daylight Beach Club will offer our guests a truly unique and unparalleled experience. With our out-of-the-box thinking and design, we are creating something unique and will once again revolutionize the daylife and entertainment scene in Las Vegas and beyond.”
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 16 winners against the spread
- Executive VP Alan Feldman: ‘Las Vegas is the least hypocritical place in the universe’