The D Grill serves an extensive menu of contemporary American classics and signature dishes 24 hours daily, just steps from the Fremont Street Experience inside The D Las Vegas.
Taking the space formerly occupied by Courtyard Grill on the D's second floor adjacent to the Vintage Casino, D Grill offers convenient dining inside a newly remodeled venue. Each meal is prepared from scratch using only fresh, never frozen, ingredients.
The diverse menu offers more than 75 breakfast, lunch dinner and dessert items. The breakfast menu, which is served from midnight to 4 p.m. daily, features D Grill’s signature item, The D Roll, a doughy house-baked bun swirled with cinnamon and coated with sweet frosting.
The lunch menu, which is served 24 hours a day, includes the Demolition Burger, a massive burger featuring an eight-ounce patty topped with garlic aioli, Swiss cheese, barbecue-grilled onions and four ounces of corned beef smothered with pepper jack cheese, coleslaw and house Russian dressing, all served atop a Challah bun.
D Grill serves signature dinner dishes from 4 p.m. to midnight, which includes staple comfort foods like Southern Herb-Fried Chicken, Fish and Chips and Hickory Smoked Baby Back Ribs, to contemporary eats like Pancetta Wrapped Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops with caramelized apples and shallots and Salmon Tostadas, fresh broiled salmon, sweet potato, avocado purée and mango salsa served inside a crispy tortilla shell.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
Open 24 hours
- Will Wrangler National Finals Rodeo up and get all Miss America on us?
- Britney Spears is back in Las Vegas to begin stage rehearsals for ‘Piece of Me’
- With its third anniversary approaching, Cosmo evolves its nightlife program
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Ah-nuld attends Round 5; 2014 Miss Rodeo America is crowned
- Sexual harassment? Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand