Cleopatra's Barge, the floating lounge at Caesars Palace, is an ornate replica of the craft that transported the royalty of Egypt on the Nile River in the time of Julius Caesar. The nightclub featuring live music, DJs and an extensive cocktail list.
The lounge opens daily at 12 p.m.; at 9:15 p.m. it turns into a nightclub until 2:30 a.m.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Number of bars: 1
- Number of rooms: 1
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Did Manny Pacquiao’s question KO Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Nevada?
- Limo company gets $200,000 fine for shorting its workers
- Lacrosse player from Las Vegas found dead in Maryland dorm room
- Strip Scribbles: DiCaprio, De Niro, Scorsese paid $60M to shoot video?