Citizens Kitchen & Bar
Featuring American comfort food, Citizens Kitchen & Bar (in the space formerly occupied by Red White and Blue) offers a wide menu from breakfast to soup and salad combinations, build-your-own sandwiches and signature entrees. Chef Brian Massie's signature dishes includes: The Bag of Bones, dry rubbed baby back ribs, crispy onions, pot slow cooked beans; Southern Fried Chicken with jalapeno honey and coleslaw; and the Fatty Melt, tomato grilled cheese with caramelized onions and Citizens special sauce. Side dishes including Smothered and Covered Tots, Loaded Mashed Potatoes and Mac & Cheese.
For breakfast, the Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke recommends the sausage and biscuits with gravy, banana pancakes and a New York-style bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on a kaiser roll. Read more of his recommendations for lunch and dinner.
Radke gives high marks to the Southern fried chicken.
- Cuisine: American, Deli, Sandwiches
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert