In the center of the casino floor sits Cosmopolitan’s literal crown jewel. The Chandelier Bar is a three-tiered bar and lounge encased by 2 million crystals dripping in strands from the ceiling to almost the floor.
- Man with rifle at motel surrenders peacefully on Christmas Eve
- Police: Robbery suspect says he needed money to buy Christmas present
- ‘The Interview’ is a dumb comedy that became an international incident
- How a bunch of local kids found their way to Oregon, won a national college football title
- Q+A: Art collector Patrick Duffy, philanthropist, and president of the Las Vegas Art Museum Board