Cannery Casino & Hotel
Cannery Casino & Hotel's theme is a 1940's factory, evoking a post-World War II feel of industrialism, complete with a signature 120-foot-tall smoke stack.
Cannery Casino & Hotel features 201 guest rooms; a 72,000 square-foot gaming area with nearly 2,00 slot/video poker machines, tables games, live poker, sports book; and The Club, a 6,700 square-foot indoor and over 20,000 square-foot outdoor entertainment and exhibit venue and pool area.
Food and beverage outlets include Victory's Cafe, Victorys Bar & Grill, Cannery Row Buffet, Waverly's Steakhouse, Vinos Ristorante, Vino's Pizzeria, Casa Cocina Mexican Restaurant, Pin-Ups Lounge and The Club Bar.
- Celebrity preview: Iggy Azalea, Sharon Stone, Dita Von Teese, John Legend, Bruno Mars, AFAN
- Blog: Gorman glides to 44-0 season-opening victory over Phoenix’s Brophy Prep
- SLS Las Vegas is open for business: ‘Let’s go have some fun!’
- As it reignites north end of the Las Vegas Strip, SLS means Seeking Local Support
- Woman injured in last month’s home invasion dies