The Buffet at the LVH
This buffet features flavors from around the world, including Chinese and seafood specialties.
Lunch offers a variety of dishes, including carved London broil roast and roasted breast of turkey, steak, chicken, seafood and pasta entrees. Dinner specialties comprise prime rib, carved turkey, steaks, Chinese wok, along with complimentary draft beer and California wines available nightly.
A special 25 percent buffet discount is available for active-duty U.S. military personnel and veterans.
The lunch buffet is available from noon to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Dinner is available from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Brunch is available from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Weekend dinner is available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Cuisine: Buffet, Continental
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Man found in North Las Vegas drainage ditch identified as Henderson resident
- Miss Colombia wins Miss Universe; USA runner-up
- White Castle makes Las Vegas debut; restaurants open at Lou Ruvo Center, Linq, Aria
- Moapa resident killed after being ejected from car in rollover accident
- One dead after car vs. bike accident