The Buffet at the LVH
This buffet features flavors from around the world, including Chinese and seafood specialties.
Lunch offers a variety of dishes, including carved London broil roast and roasted breast of turkey, steak, chicken, seafood and pasta entrees. Dinner specialties comprise prime rib, carved turkey, steaks, Chinese wok, along with complimentary draft beer and California wines available nightly.
A special 25 percent buffet discount is available for active-duty U.S. military personnel and veterans.
The lunch buffet is available from noon to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Dinner is available from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Brunch is available from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Weekend dinner is available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Cuisine: Buffet, Continental
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Las Vegas deemed a top destination for tourists in 2014
- Preview: 2013 American Country Awards on Fox has stars galore, plus, our ‘Jubilee!’ showgirls
- Median home sales price drops 1.1 percent in November
- Overturned Jeep provided shelter for Nevadans stranded in frigid mountains
- Crazy! Circus Circus’ new roller coaster El Loco to open in January