Buffalo Bill's is located in Primm Valley, 48 miles southwest of the Strip. From the buffalo-shaped swimming pool to the resort's roller coaster to the casino floor, Buffalo Bill's has something for everyone.
The 40,000-plus square foot casino includes games like blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, craps, keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow poker, roulette, slots, Big Six Wheel, Texas Hold 'Em and 960 slot machines.
Buffalo Bill's other attractions include the Adventure Canyon Log Flume Ride, Turbo Drop, the Ghost Town Motion Simulator and the 6,500-seat arena.
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens at Mandalay Bay