Buffalo Bill's is located in Primm Valley, 48 miles southwest of the Strip. From the buffalo-shaped swimming pool to the resort's roller coaster to the casino floor, Buffalo Bill's has something for everyone.
The 40,000-plus square foot casino includes games like blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, craps, keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow poker, roulette, slots, Big Six Wheel, Texas Hold 'Em and 960 slot machines.
Buffalo Bill's other attractions include the Adventure Canyon Log Flume Ride, Turbo Drop, the Ghost Town Motion Simulator and the 6,500-seat arena.
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- American Federation of Arts showroom comes to Fashion Show Mall, Pot Liquor opens in Town Square
- After big win, Gorman football back as nation’s No. 1 team
- Aria’s Haze Nightclub to close in November
- Coroner IDs woman killed in North Las Vegas crash