Buffalo Bill's is located in Primm Valley, 48 miles southwest of the Strip. From the buffalo-shaped swimming pool to the resort's roller coaster to the casino floor, Buffalo Bill's has something for everyone.
The 40,000-plus square foot casino includes games like blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, craps, keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow poker, roulette, slots, Big Six Wheel, Texas Hold 'Em and 960 slot machines.
Buffalo Bill's other attractions include the Adventure Canyon Log Flume Ride, Turbo Drop, the Ghost Town Motion Simulator and the 6,500-seat arena.
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- How does our tourist town prep for an Ebola outbreak?
- Ugly traffic and behavior mar beautiful Rise Lantern Festival in Jean
- Police identify man accused of stabbing his wife to death