Buffalo Bill's is located in Primm Valley, 48 miles southwest of the Strip. From the buffalo-shaped swimming pool to the resort's roller coaster to the casino floor, Buffalo Bill's has something for everyone.
The 40,000-plus square foot casino includes games like blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, craps, keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow poker, roulette, slots, Big Six Wheel, Texas Hold 'Em and 960 slot machines.
Buffalo Bill's other attractions include the Adventure Canyon Log Flume Ride, Turbo Drop, the Ghost Town Motion Simulator and the 6,500-seat arena.
- Military plane makes emergency landing at McCarran
- Utah university removes Harry Reid’s name from center
- Man is guilty of murder after his dogs kill woman
- LDW celebrity preview: Keith Urban, Nico & Vinz, Jason Derulo, Ed Sheeran, Lil Jon, Puff Daddy
- 1,500 rally in latest Culinary effort to pressure Station