The Brewer’s Café offers fine casual dining with a full-service menu offering a variety of selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served midnight to 1 p.m. and features steak and eggs, bacon, country fried steak, link sausagure, french toast, pancakes, omelets, coffee, tea and desserts.
The lunch and dinner menu includes appetizers like pulled pork sliders, wings and nachos; soups and salads; entrees such as prime rib, steak, ribs, chicken, grilled salmon and sandwiches. Brick oven pizza is available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Steak, Breakfast, Deli-Sandwiches, Dessert, Ice Cream, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes