Via Brasil Steakhouse
Via Brasil Steakhouse is a traditional Brazilian Steakhouse, offering a fixed price for an all-you-can-eat dinner experience, plus a brunch on Sundays.
The concept of the Churrascaria, or Brazilian Steakhouse, stems from a tradition started by the gauchos, who cooked their meats over pits of open fire on skewers. The tradition is carried on by bringing the skewered roasted meats to the guests on rolling carts and carving the meats at tableside.
The full Rodizio Dinner includes the signature cut of meat, the Picanha, or top sirloin, along with prime rib and flank steak. The 18 meats served in the dinner include choices of chicken, lamb, pork and turkey.The dinner also includes a selection of 16 side dishes and 35 to 40 gourmet salad bar options.
The Sunday brunch, which is served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., features up to six meats, made to order omelettes and more than 50 breakfast and lunch items.
A happy hour with reduced drink prices and appetizers is available each day between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Cuisine: Steak, Buffet, Brazilian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Portable battery company finds success in Las Vegas
- Is Holly Madison going to star in a cabaret lounge at Mandalay Bay?
- Greyhound subsidiary offering L.A.-Las Vegas bus rides starting at $1
- In D.C. hearing, Adelson deputy rails against online gaming
- Criss Angel reveals new Luxor show to run during rehab for shoulder surgery