Boulevard Bar & Grille
Boulevard Bar and Grille offers Italian specialties with American favorites. The breakfast menu features poker-themed dishes, such as the Pair of Jacks (two eggs, hash browns and toast) or the Jackpot (ribeye steak with three eggs, hash browns and toast.) Breakfast specials under $5 are available Monday through Friday.
The main menu includes appetizers such as fried calamari, sliders, pizza, chicken wings and chicken fingers.The main menu's Italian specialties, include Eggplant Parmigiana, Chicken Marsala, New York Style Pizza and Boulevard Original Pizza as well as specialty pizza.
The menu also includes top sirloin, pork chops, tilapia and St. Louis-style barbecued ribs. Sandwiches, burgers, sides and desserts are available. A lunch buffet is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m..
- Cuisine: American, Steak, Breakfast, Dessert, Italian, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- Breaking: ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- Martorano, Lagasse, Bonefish Grill, Casa Fuente, Taste of the Nation
- Festivino at Palazzo celebrates French chefs and old and new world wines
- An open letter to Tony Hsieh from former DTPer David Gould