Boulder Station Hotel and Casino
Boulder Station, which has the look of a traditional western train station, is on Las Vegas' "Boulder Strip," or Boulder Highway, adjacent to Interstate 515/U.S. Highway 95. It offers 300 rooms that were all renovated in 2011, dining options, a 75,000-square-foot casino and a special area just for kids.
The casino provides offers more than 1,400 slots and video poker machines, 33 tables for roulette, blackjack, mini-baccarat, progressive pai gow, craps, and three card poker, a 300-seat sports book, a 452-seat bingo hall, and a poker room offering such games as Omaha, Limit/No Limit Hold’em, or 7-Card Stud.
Surrounding the casino floor is an array of dinning options, with choices ranging from quick eats at the food court to fine steaks at The Broiler to fresh dishes at the Feast Buffet, Cabo and Pasta Cucina.
Guests can head over to the 750-seat Railhead Lounge to listen to blues, jazz, country and rock, to Kixx, a bar featuring free lounge acts and karaoke, or bring the family to catch a flick at the Regal Cinemas.
Open 24 hours
- Jerry Tiffe
- Every Thursday
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?
- Michele Fiore removed from Assembly leadership positions