Boulder City Golf Course
Discover a natural alternative to ordinary golf at the Boulder City Golf Course. Nestled within three mountain ranges and adjacent to the nationally recognized Hoover Dam, Boulder City Golf Course is more than just a stunning 18-hole golf course. Acclaimed golf course architects Billy Casper and David Rainville established the golf course in 1973 into a 6,600 yard, par 72 layout that provides a haven for native plants, abundant treescapes and several integral water features.
A traditional layout, the Boulder City Golf Course features tree-lined fairways, and large receptive greens with water features on 7 holes. This par 72 golf course measures 6,600 yards from the back trees and has a slope of 117 for men and 123 for women. The course is very enjoyable to play by all levels of ability, so bring your friends. Rounds are usually played in 4 1/2 hours or less.
- Southern Nevada home prices leave wage growth in the dust
- Judge appoints examiner in bankruptcy of Caesars division
- Coach Sanchez is making it cool for local standouts to play for UNLV football
- Assembly bill could break up Clark County School District
- Q+A: Jesse Waits — Las Vegas nightlife ‘getting stronger every year in every way’