Boulder City Golf Course
Discover a natural alternative to ordinary golf at the Boulder City Golf Course. Nestled within three mountain ranges and adjacent to the nationally recognized Hoover Dam, Boulder City Golf Course is more than just a stunning 18-hole golf course. Acclaimed golf course architects Billy Casper and David Rainville established the golf course in 1973 into a 6,600 yard, par 72 layout that provides a haven for native plants, abundant treescapes and several integral water features.
A traditional layout, the Boulder City Golf Course features tree-lined fairways, and large receptive greens with water features on 7 holes. This par 72 golf course measures 6,600 yards from the back trees and has a slope of 117 for men and 123 for women. The course is very enjoyable to play by all levels of ability, so bring your friends. Rounds are usually played in 4 1/2 hours or less.
- Now open: A boozy bakery, a Strip shoe store and a Prohibition-era bar
- Successful entrepreneurs share their secrets for running healthy, resilient businesses
- Eric Church, Childish Gambino added to lineup alongside Bruno Mars at the new Chelsea
- 2013 NASCAR Champion’s Week photos: Jimmie Johnson celebrates sixth win in eight years
- Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Bastille and more announce Las Vegas shows