Blue Water Restaurant and Sports Bar
Blue Water Restaurant and Sports Bar features island-inspired lunch, dinner and tapas menu items in a romantic setting, plus a full sports bar with 52-inch HDTVs.
The dinner menu includes prime rib and steaks, plus their signature Blue Water Meat Lovers Platter, which has roasted pork, jerk chicken and skewered steak served with fried green plantains. Other specialties include Montego Bay Jerk Chicken, St. Ives Salmon, Molokini Ani Tuna and Island Jerk Shrimp.
The lunch menu includes Reuben, pastrami and turkey club sandwiches and their signature Cuban Sandwich and Blue Water Burger.
The Tapas menu features boneless mango barbecue ribs, island beef sliders, Caribbean-style kabobs, coconut shrimp, coconut calamari and vegetarian fare such as bananas mon and "veggie-nadas."
During the first week of March they also started a weekend breakfast menu for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Steak, Caribbean, Cuban, Jamaican, Tapas, Vegetarian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Attorney disputes Metro officer’s story about confrontation at Vanguard Lounge
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Calif. police sergeant accused of soliciting undercover LV cop
- $21,000 falls off armored truck after casino pickup
- What to expect at brand new Made L.V.