Blue Water Restaurant and Sports Bar
Blue Water Restaurant and Sports Bar features island-inspired lunch, dinner and tapas menu items in a romantic setting, plus a full sports bar with 52-inch HDTVs.
The dinner menu includes prime rib and steaks, plus their signature Blue Water Meat Lovers Platter, which has roasted pork, jerk chicken and skewered steak served with fried green plantains. Other specialties include Montego Bay Jerk Chicken, St. Ives Salmon, Molokini Ani Tuna and Island Jerk Shrimp.
The lunch menu includes Reuben, pastrami and turkey club sandwiches and their signature Cuban Sandwich and Blue Water Burger.
The Tapas menu features boneless mango barbecue ribs, island beef sliders, Caribbean-style kabobs, coconut shrimp, coconut calamari and vegetarian fare such as bananas mon and "veggie-nadas."
During the first week of March they also started a weekend breakfast menu for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Steak, Caribbean, Cuban, Jamaican, Tapas, Vegetarian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- Driver sought in hit-and-run that kills pedestrian near Mandalay Bay
- Metro Police investigating extortion attempt targeting GOP assemblyman
- Driver suffers head injury in two-car crash near Windmill and Eastern
- Vegas Play of the Day: Houston Rockets at Detroit Pistons