Blue Water Restaurant and Sports Bar
Blue Water Restaurant and Sports Bar features island-inspired lunch, dinner and tapas menu items in a romantic setting, plus a full sports bar with 52-inch HDTVs.
The dinner menu includes prime rib and steaks, plus their signature Blue Water Meat Lovers Platter, which has roasted pork, jerk chicken and skewered steak served with fried green plantains. Other specialties include Montego Bay Jerk Chicken, St. Ives Salmon, Molokini Ani Tuna and Island Jerk Shrimp.
The lunch menu includes Reuben, pastrami and turkey club sandwiches and their signature Cuban Sandwich and Blue Water Burger.
The Tapas menu features boneless mango barbecue ribs, island beef sliders, Caribbean-style kabobs, coconut shrimp, coconut calamari and vegetarian fare such as bananas mon and "veggie-nadas."
During the first week of March they also started a weekend breakfast menu for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Steak, Caribbean, Cuban, Jamaican, Tapas, Vegetarian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration
- Woman hospitalized after Thanksgiving Day house fire
- Piero’s dishes out turkey, happiness at charity dinner