Blu Pool at Bally's
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bally’s Blu Pool boasts the deepest pool in Las Vegas, at 12-feet deep. Amenities include a VIP game room, poolside towel service, lounging deck chairs and a complimentary bottle with cabana rental. Beginning the end of April, a gourmet "grab and go" menu will be offered
Bally's hotel guests and guests of other Caesars Entertainment resorts are admitted at no cost by showing their room key. General public admission is $10.
There are 10 oversized cabanas/daybeds that cost $129 to rent. The rental includes 10 bottles of water, the use of a 42-inch flat-screen HDTV, dining tables, chairs and pool lounge chairs, a fresh fruit bowl and VIP cocktail service. For cabana reservations, call 702-967-4111 or email email@example.com.
Beginning in May and continuing through September, live disc jockeys will provide entertainment Fridays through Sundays.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Unknown
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Cover charge: For non-hotel guests
- Cover charge specials: Cabana/daybed rentals are $129
- Locals free: No
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Kaycee Feild finally wins in Round 7 at UNLV
- MGM sells property near M Resort; owners undecided about use
- Fire officials: House catches fire after woman burns boyfriend’s clothes
- Forget you, Planet Hollywood! Is CeeLo Green + Jim Belushi headed to Riviera?