Blu Pool Cafe in Bally's
(Opens in March for the pool season). Refuel the body after a long day of swimming at the Bally’s Las Vegas Pool with poolside dining at the Blu Pool Café. This casual dining choice specializes in short-order snacks. Hamburgers, hot dogs, and deli sandwiches are all made to order, while chips, cookies, and light bites are available for those who simply want to nibble as they soak in the sun.
Along with poolside dining, full beverage service is offered to keep you hydrated and refreshed.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Coffee-Pastry, Drinks
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Zumanity’ firings, plus Katy Perry at Caesars? Resident DJs Pharrell, Paris Hilton?
- Police: Las Vegas father crushed infant son
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy of ‘DWTS’: ‘Le Reve’s’ new $3 million sequence is ‘historic’
- Las Vegas startup lets you buy someone a drink from anywhere with Internet connection
- Strip club wants court to reconsider ruling on dancers