Blu Pool Cafe in Bally's
(Opens in March for the pool season). Refuel the body after a long day of swimming at the Bally’s Las Vegas Pool with poolside dining at the Blu Pool Café. This casual dining choice specializes in short-order snacks. Hamburgers, hot dogs, and deli sandwiches are all made to order, while chips, cookies, and light bites are available for those who simply want to nibble as they soak in the sun.
Along with poolside dining, full beverage service is offered to keep you hydrated and refreshed.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Coffee-Pastry, Drinks
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’