Black Mountain Grill
The chalet-like property has an open kitchen, a brick fireplace and the Safari Room. The restaurant offers a wide menu with Pacific Rim/Fusion cuisine, wood-fired pizzas, pastas, steak, ribs and even pancetta-wrapped prawns in a Thai BBQ sauce. Seating options include two large dining rooms, outdoor tables or the sequestered loft.
During the NFL season, it becomes a Denver Broncos bar.
- Cuisine: American, Asian (Other)
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- SLS signals better times for Las Vegas Strip, broker says
- Just in time: SLS Las Vegas gets gaming license
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- Motorcyclist who fled traffic stop and crashed is identified