Binion's Gambling Hall
Binion's Gambling Hall has been a landmark in downtown Las Vegas for more than a half a century. The 80,000 square foot casino opens up to Fremont Street Experience and features 80-plus gaming and poker tables and about 800 slot and video poker machines.
Benny's Bullpen Sports Bar and Cigar Lounge is an old fashioned saloon featuring a full-service bar that serves handcrafted beers, a fine selection of cigars, 10 plasma TVs broadcasting live sports and video poker machines.
The Top of Binion's Steak House is open at 5 p.m. and is located high above downtown Las Vegas on the 24th floor.
The pool area is located on the 25th floor, affording a view of downtown and the Strip. It is also available for concerts, special events and weddings.
The property is made up of three historic buildings: The Apache Hotel, The Boulder Club and The Mint. Benny Binion bought the Apache Hotel in 1951 and renamed it the Horseshoe Club. Benny Binion's sons completed the existing footprint in 1988 when they bought Del Webb's Mint Hotel.
Open 24 hours
- Crash into signal control box and light pole injures 2 in car and pedestrian
- Debating Fabricio Werdum’s chances against Cain Velasquez
- Vegas Play of the Day: Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Northern Nevada youth coach pleads no contest to battery charge
- Harper pulled for not hustling; Nats fall to Cards