Big Dog's Draft House
Big Dog's Draft House is also known to be a popular spot for "Cheeseheads." When the Green Bay Packers or Wisconsin Badgers are playing you can be sure fans will find the game playing on these TV's. Home to the Green Bay Packer's fan club, spectators can enjoy watching the big games on any of the TV's around the bar or in the beer garden. Packer fans will agree that if you can't watch the game live, the Barn is the next best place to be!
The Wisconsin-themed bar was founded by ex-Badgers football player—and prominent local political figure—Tom Wiesner, and the staff even makes an annual pilgrimage back to America’s Dairyland to “keep it real,” as brewmaster Robert Snyder says.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams says the brewer's pick is the Red Hydrant Ale, experienced with an order of cheese curds.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Peace Love & Hoppy-ness:
- Saturday, April 19
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Celebrity preview: Foster the People, Aloe Blacc, Bastille, Jason Derulo, Claire Sinclair, Jay Cutler, Phil Lesh
- Harmon tower set to fall — with a whimper
- Illegal immigrant arrested for Nevada voter fraud
- Western officials discuss taking land from feds