Bellagio Resort and Casino
- Fax: 702-693-8585
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake, where fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet choreographed to music and lights.
Within Bellagio are award-winning dining experiences including two AAA Five Diamond restaurants, Julian Serrano's Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family.
Bellagio is home to an impressive collection of luxury retailers including Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada, Fred Leighton, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Hermès and OMEGA.
A world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a luxurious spa and salon, dynamic nightlife at The Bank, Hyde Bellagio and Lily Bar & Lounge and an elegant casino all add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience.
- O by Cirque du Soleil
- Every Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?