Beatles Revolution Lounge
Bringing the lyrics and the age of the Fab Four to life, Revolution offers guests a groovy boutique nightclub experience. Interactive VIP tables transmit guests' drawings around the fanciful, mod-style venue.
Abbey Road, the lounge inside of Revolution Lounge is open from 12 p.m. - 4 a.m.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Number of rooms: 1
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Table reservations: [email protected]
- Bottle service: Yes
- Ladies Free: No
- Cover charge: Y
- Cover charge specials: free for local ladies, $5 for women, $10 for men
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: ROCKET Wednesdays
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Celebrity preview: Foster the People, Aloe Blacc, Bastille, Jason Derulo, Claire Sinclair, Jay Cutler, Phil Lesh
- Harmon tower set to fall — with a whimper
- Reid vs. Heller: Are militia members domestic terrorists or patriots?
- Are The Spice Girls gearing up for a Las Vegas residency?