The Beach at Mandalay Bay
Mandalay Bay's 11-acre tropical Beach is an aquatic playground featuring 2,700 tons of real sand, a 1.6 million-gallon wave pool and 100 cabanas, day beds, bungalows and personalized villas for rent.
The beach includes a wave pool, a Lazy River rafting area, three pools and several whirlpools. There is no admission fee for hotel guests. The Beach is available to non-guests Monday through Thursday who rent a cabana.
The Beachside Casino overlooks the expansive area and offers three stories of glass-fronted, climate-controlled gaming and relaxation.
Also set among Mandalay Beach is the Toptional Moorea Beach Club, with European sunbathing for ages 21 and over, with exclusive dipping pools, cushioned chaise lounges, relaxing day beds and a private pavilion.
From May through September, the Beach Concert Series invites music lovers to bring their blankets or wade in the surf as they listen to some of the biggest touring acts.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Cover charge: Open only to hotel guests
- Locals free: No
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- Las Vegas man arrested at Pa. casino has gambling-cheat record
- Metro releases photo of person of interest in mall shooting
- Brody Jenner, with girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter, debuts as DJ at Hyde Bellagio
- Man arrested in string of Las Vegas sexual assaults
- ‘Mamma Mia!’ star Joe Moeller: 10 Things That Make a New Yorker Feel at Home in Las Vegas