The Beach at Mandalay Bay
Mandalay Bay's 11-acre tropical Beach is an aquatic playground featuring 2,700 tons of real sand, a 1.6 million-gallon wave pool and 100 cabanas, day beds, bungalows and personalized villas for rent.
The beach includes a wave pool, a Lazy River rafting area, three pools and several whirlpools. There is no admission fee for hotel guests. The Beach is available to non-guests Monday through Thursday who rent a cabana.
The Beachside Casino overlooks the expansive area and offers three stories of glass-fronted, climate-controlled gaming and relaxation.
Also set among Mandalay Beach is the Toptional Moorea Beach Club, with European sunbathing for ages 21 and over, with exclusive dipping pools, cushioned chaise lounges, relaxing day beds and a private pavilion.
From May through September, the Beach Concert Series invites music lovers to bring their blankets or wade in the surf as they listen to some of the biggest touring acts.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Cover charge: Open only to hotel guests
- Locals free: No
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Casino reimburses players in tourney marred by fake chips
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?