Bare Pool Lounge at the Mirage Hotel & Casino had its grand opening for the summer season on March 14.
Bare, which offers European-style topless-optional sunbathing, offers a sophisticated ambiance to the adult party-goer who enjoys extensive VIP services and the best in outdoor entertainment. Guests can sneak away into one of the two luxury dipping pools or rest easy in a private cabana and experience the ultra-VIP luxury of an exclusive Las Vegas retreat.
Complete with a full-service bar and a poolside menu created by The Light Group’s Corporate Executive Chef Brian Massie, Bare Pool Lounge offers poolside pampering and outdoor entertainment.
Bare will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday through Sunday until April 15. From April 16 to April 29 it will be will open Thursday through Monday.
Starting April 30, Bare is open seven days a week.
The cover charge is $40 ($10 for women) on Friday and Saturday, and $20 ($10 for women) on weekdays. Locals are free Monday through Thursday.
Resident DJs will be DJ Karma, DJ Que, DJ Greg Lopez, DJ Sincere and DJ Shaun O'Neale. DJ Bamboozle will be a guest DJ.
- Handicap accessible: (Very accommodating)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Yes
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Locals free on Mondays through Thursdays.
- Locals free: No
- Locals' night: Monday
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- Breaking: ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- Aria’s Haze Nightclub to close in November
- Martorano, Lagasse, Bonefish Grill, Casa Fuente, Taste of the Nation
- UNLV nets big-time recruit in Findlay Prep forward