The Bar @ Flamingo & Grand Canyon
The Bar is the brain child and hangout to the Wickman Brothers, Las Vegas natives who were looking for both a hip gaming environment and a sophisticated menu off the Las Vegas Strip. The stylish restaurant and bar, which now has three locations, is upscale and comfortable. It offers weekly gaming promos, specialty cocktails and a lengthy wine list.
The food menu includes soups and salads, burgers and sandwiches, flatbread pizza, sliders, tacos and a wide selection of appetizers.
Dinner entrees, which are served from 4 p.m. to midnight, include pot roast, carne asada, chicken, salmon, NY strip, fish & chips, meatloaf, ragu pasta and chicken artichoke pasta.
Breakfast is available from midnight to noon.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Sandwiches, Dessert, Mexican, Pizza
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- ‘Pin Up’ guest star Sabina Kelley: ‘I’m really excited to show my fan base a different side of me’
- Its future uncertain, ‘Vegas Nocturne’ counts out its final canto at Cosmopolitan
- Downtown Grand adjusts food options; Presto Café offers healthy provisions
- Portion of northbound US 95 closed after crash kills 2 drivers
- Gotze scores late to give Germany World Cup win over Argentina