This surf-themed bar and restaurant is a popular hangout in the District for the over 25 crowd. The food is laid-back and casual: thin-crusted pizzas, homemade potato chips, gourmet wings and sandwiches, as well as video gaming at the bar. Food is available to go, 24-7.
- Cuisine: American, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Happy Hour at Balboa's Pizza
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- GPS devices find huge water loss in western U.S.
- Rollover shuts down Las Vegas Boulevard, sends 2 to hospital