The Bagel Cafe makes their bagels the traditional way. Only the finest natural ingredients go into their boiled, then baked, scratch-made-on-the-premises bagels! They also scratch bake a wide selection of fresh breads, cakes, pies, cookies and pastries.
They offer an exciting array of fresh homemade soups and salads. Their cream cheeses are whipped daily and come in many delicious flavors. They carry a wonderful selection of their own roasted meats as well as other fine
quality deli items for you to enjoy there or take home.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gave the Whitefish Salad sandwhich an "honorable menwhich" in his 2012 story on the 10 best sandwiches in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Breakfast
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Linq to host Red Bull Global Rallycross auto race
- Bobby Flay talks 10th anniversary of Mesa Grill, Las Vegas dining scene