The Bagel Cafe makes their bagels the traditional way. Only the finest natural ingredients go into their boiled, then baked, scratch-made-on-the-premises bagels! They also scratch bake a wide selection of fresh breads, cakes, pies, cookies and pastries.
They offer an exciting array of fresh homemade soups and salads. Their cream cheeses are whipped daily and come in many delicious flavors. They carry a wonderful selection of their own roasted meats as well as other fine
quality deli items for you to enjoy there or take home.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gave the Whitefish Salad sandwhich an "honorable menwhich" in his 2012 story on the 10 best sandwiches in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Breakfast
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- 2 Las Vegas Valley schools named among best in the country
- An open letter to Tony Hsieh from former DTPer David Gould
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else