The Bagel Cafe makes their bagels the traditional way. Only the finest natural ingredients go into their boiled, then baked, scratch-made-on-the-premises bagels! They also scratch bake a wide selection of fresh breads, cakes, pies, cookies and pastries.
They offer an exciting array of fresh homemade soups and salads. Their cream cheeses are whipped daily and come in many delicious flavors. They carry a wonderful selection of their own roasted meats as well as other fine
quality deli items for you to enjoy there or take home.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gave the Whitefish Salad sandwhich an "honorable menwhich" in his 2012 story on the 10 best sandwiches in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: Deli, Sandwiches, Breakfast
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Las Vegas breaks own record with 40 million visitors
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month