The Auld Dubliner
The Dub is a Lake Las Vegas Irish pub and part of the Auld Dubliner group of Irish pubs. The menu includes traditional Irish favorites such as Corned Beef and Cabbage, Beef Stew and Shepherd's Pie, plus Rack of Lamb and Grilled Salmon. Salads compliment the menu, such as the signature House Salad with candied walnuts, Seared Beef or Lamb Salads, or Ahi Tuna Salad.
Irish beers on tap include Guinness, Smithwick, Harp, Magners Cider (Bulmers) and Killkenny. They also have several domestic and craft beers on tap. Happy hour is 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Cuisine: British-Irish-German
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Mayweather-Maidana rematch leads to another fan stampede at MGM Grand
- Beating Manny Pacquiao is all that’s left for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Playboy Playmate Jessica Burciaga hosts at Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club
- Movement stalled on development in Symphony Park
- Rebels’ comeback comes up short in 48-34 loss to Northern Illinois