The Auld Dubliner
The Dub is a Lake Las Vegas Irish pub and part of the Auld Dubliner group of Irish pubs. The menu includes traditional Irish favorites such as Corned Beef and Cabbage, Beef Stew and Shepherd's Pie, plus Rack of Lamb and Grilled Salmon. Salads compliment the menu, such as the signature House Salad with candied walnuts, Seared Beef or Lamb Salads, or Ahi Tuna Salad.
Irish beers on tap include Guinness, Smithwick, Harp, Magners Cider (Bulmers) and Killkenny. They also have several domestic and craft beers on tap. Happy hour is 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Cuisine: British-Irish-German
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Laxalt signs onto statement opposing Obama’s actions on immigration
- Can Liberty football again put up a fight against Gorman?
- In return home, Rebels aiming to make their offense less offensive