The Auld Dubliner
The Dub is a Lake Las Vegas Irish pub and part of the Auld Dubliner group of Irish pubs. The menu includes traditional Irish favorites such as Corned Beef and Cabbage, Beef Stew and Shepherd's Pie, plus Rack of Lamb and Grilled Salmon. Salads compliment the menu, such as the signature House Salad with candied walnuts, Seared Beef or Lamb Salads, or Ahi Tuna Salad.
Irish beers on tap include Guinness, Smithwick, Harp, Magners Cider (Bulmers) and Killkenny. They also have several domestic and craft beers on tap. Happy hour is 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Cuisine: British-Irish-German
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Obama playing golf with Jeter at Shadow Creek in North Las Vegas
- Live blog: Down 3 TDs in fourth quarter, Moapa Valley storms back to win state title in OT
- Man shoots, kills woman on Industrial Road, police say
- How many presidents have played golf at Shadow Creek? Four!
- One killed, one seriously injured in rollover crash on I-15