The Auld Dubliner
The Dub is a Lake Las Vegas Irish pub and part of the Auld Dubliner group of Irish pubs. The menu includes traditional Irish favorites such as Corned Beef and Cabbage, Beef Stew and Shepherd's Pie, plus Rack of Lamb and Grilled Salmon. Salads compliment the menu, such as the signature House Salad with candied walnuts, Seared Beef or Lamb Salads, or Ahi Tuna Salad.
Irish beers on tap include Guinness, Smithwick, Harp, Magners Cider (Bulmers) and Killkenny. They also have several domestic and craft beers on tap. Happy hour is 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Cuisine: British-Irish-German
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Will Wrangler National Finals Rodeo up and get all Miss America on us?
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Ah-nuld attends Round 5; 2014 Miss Rodeo America is crowned
- Sexual harassment? Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Portable battery company finds success in Las Vegas
- Man found shot dead in minivan parked on Lake Mead Boulevard