Arizona Charlie's Boulder Hotel and Casino
Just 10 minutes from downtown Las Vegas, Arizona Charlie’s Boulder Casino, Hotel & RV Park offers reasonably priced rooms and dining options for locals and tourists alike.
Southwestern architecture greets guests as they enter the hotel-casino’s property. The hotel features 300 affordable rooms and outside, a landscaped, 200-space RV park offers several amenities including a private clubhouse and a dog run.
The casino features more than 1,100 slots and video poker machines, as well as table games, a 45-seat sports book and a 24-hour bingo parlor.
Guests can grab a drink at one of the two bars--Elbow Creek or Jake’s--or enjoy live (and free) music each afternoon and evening at the Palace Grand Lounge.
Open 24 hours
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting