Leroy and Forrest Raffel, the Raffel Brothers (or RB) opened their first Arby's restaurant in 1964 in Boardman, Ohio. They specialized in serving freshly sliced, expertly made sandwiches, a tradition the company, now based in Atlanta, has continued to carry on in its restaurants across 48 states and five countries. The Classic Roast Beef is still the most popular sandwich, followed closely by the Beef 'n Cheddar.
Arby's offers Roast Beef, Turkey Roasters, Ultimate Angus, Market Fresh Sandwiches, Reuben, a Kids Menu, Prime-Cut Chicken, Market Fresh Chopped Salads, Breakfast, sides and snacks, shakes and desserts and beverages.
The lobby is open until 10 p.m., but the drive-through is open until midnight.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: Yes
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Arizona knocks Rebels around the field for second straight season
- Gorman gets spark from sophomore duo, wins at Servite
- MMA fighter ‘War Machine’ extradited from California, booked into Clark County jail
- Real rockers Arsenal fuel ‘Rock of Ages’ at the Venetian
- Tove Lo toasts grand opening of The Sayers Club; Rebecca & Fiona at Foxtail