Andre's French Restaurant
Andre's Restaurant is a serious dining spot, claiming to be the most honored and awarded restaurant in Las Vegas. A AAA 4-Diamond honoree, the restaurant offers diners contemporary French cuisine by star chef Andre Rochat in a sexy, elegant location in the Monte Carlo.
The menu includes classic French entrees, such as signature dishes that include Rack of Colorado Lamb with eggplant parmesan and gratin dauphinois, Filet of Beef au Poivre Vert and Live Main Lobster Thermidor. The wine list features more than 15,000 vintages from a wine cellar honored with an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.
- Cuisine: French
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- 2 men charged in rash of car burglaries in Henderson
- Law firm slams leak of Laxalt’s ‘train wreck’ documents